- Partner closely with senior stakeholders and use your strong negotiation skills
- Join a team with excellent work life balance and a high degree of flexibility
About Our Client
My client are a leading education provider with offices in Melbourne CBD. They have fantastic work life balance, flexibility and a collaborative work culture. All this is balanced with a highly commercial approach and a commitment to best practice in finance.
Through an embedded business partnering model, the Finance Business Partner will:
* Be a highly credible and trusted financial advisor that upholds Financial Strategy while supporting the priorities and needs of the Division;
* Ensure that financial resources are allocated efficiently and effectively in support of the strategic and operational goals of the Division;
* Monitor, analyse and assess the financial performance of the Division, highlighting risks and opportunities and recommend or implement actions where necessary;
* Be the first point of call for financial analysis, queries, development of new initiatives for divisional leadership;
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, in particular those with significant financial accountability within the business
* Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, including reporting, data gathering, value-added analysis and enhancement of existing processes;* Use data and metrics to provide timely, accurate and meaningful financial analysis and commentary that highlights drivers of performance, opportunities, risks and implications for the outlook period and recommends and implement solutions where relevant.
* Identify and communicate financial risks and opportunities to enable Divisional leadership to make sound business decisions.
* Inform the development and improvement of financial reporting frameworks that support strategic and operational needs and enable better business decisions
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application to the Finance Business Partner role you will need the following skills/experience:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Proven Finance Business partnering experience gained within a large complex organisation
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and solutions oriented mindset
- Commitment to continuous improvement culture
What's on Offer
You will join the organisation on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with potential to extend. They pride themselves on having a collaborative working culture with strong work life balance and flexibility as well as access to numerous internal opportunities down the track.