- Act as trusted financial advisor to senior leadership team in driving strategy
- Use your analytical skills to provide value add insights to your stakeholders
About Our Client
My client are a top tier education provider based in the Melbourne CBD. They have excellent work benefits, work life balance and working from home. Even more importantly this role sits within a great team with an excellent manager and works with diverse and interesting stakeholders.
The Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a highly credible and trusted financial advisor that upholds Financial Strategy while supporting the priorities and needs of the Division;
- Ensure that financial resources are allocated efficiently and effectively in support of the strategic and operational goals of the Division;
- Monitor, analyse and assess the financial performance of the Division, highlighting risks and opportunities and recommend or implement actions where necessary;
- Be the first point of call for financial analysis, queries, development of new initiatives for divisional leadership;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, in particular those with significant financial accountability within the business
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, including reporting, data gathering, value-added analysis and enhancement of existing processes;
- Work closely with other shared services areas such as Research, Innovation and Commercialisation business partners, Business analysts and Decision Support
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application to the Finance Business Partner role you will need:
- Fully qualified CA/CPA or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner gained within a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated ability and passion to work closely with stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the business you support.
- Knowledge of financial planning and associated processes (e.g. budgeting, Forecasting) in complex environments.
- High level of attention to detail, advanced analytical skills and ability to work in complex and faced paced environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including the ability to prepare clear, concise outputs from detailed financial analysis to enable informed decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability of data visualisation and "story telling" techniques to distil complex numbers and findings into meaningful information
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently and prioritise and deliver competing tasks.
- Experience in and ability to identify and implement continuous improvement and efficiencies
What's on Offer
Permanent role with great benefits and the opportunity to join a large scale and progressive organisation with a high level of social impact.