Finance & Integration Director
FTSE 100 Divisional Finance & Integration Director
Exciting ASPAC expansion plans via acquisitions & organic growth
About Our Client
DCC plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 with revenue of £12.3 billion and operating profit of £345 million. DCC are an ambitious and entrepreneurial business operating in 15 countries, supplying products and services used by millions of people every day throughout Europe. Building strong routes to market, driving for results, focusing on cash conversion and generating superior sustainable returns on capital employed enable us to reinvest in our business, creating value for our stakeholders Our client is targeting 15% CAGR in profits and have a successful track record of acquisitions, completing 10 in the last two years. The expansion across APAC will combine key acquisitions and organic growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Australasia & Middle East the Finance & Integration Director will oversee the acquisition and subsequent integration of a number of planned businesses in the APAC & ME region. In addition the role will be responsible for the combined balance sheet, group reporting and financial governance.
Group Reporting, Financial Control and Compliance
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and timeliness of monthly reporting to Group for all trading entities within the APAC
- Management of the monthly balance sheet review processes with constant evolution of the control processes in place
- Compliance with all external audit, internal audit, ATO and corporate governance requirements
Integration & Cost Efficiency
- Monitoring and management of all costs with timely challenge to individual Managing Directors on areas that need addressing
- Drive relevant integration programmes including all aspects of planning and project management
- On-going development of reporting structures and output as a driver to increasing focus and transparency of operational costs
- Lead the integration of the finance functions of any acquired companies to create efficient single finance operations team
- Working with the respective Managing Directors to develop and deliver pipeline of bolt on acquisitions with the region
- Lead the acquisition due diligence & deal process working closely with the Region MD and M&A Director
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely be a Chartered Accountant with a professional training background within the Big4. To be successful in the position you'll have a diverse range of skills including; management reporting, acquisitions and integrations. The desired candidate should have a background in performing within high growth national or international businesses. You'll be a first class leader and business partner with a history in coaching and developing teams.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role within a FTSE 100
- The opportunity to drive growth via acquisitions and organic opportunities
- The chance to create and build your own team
- Excellent remuneration package