- Leadership role
- Corporate environment and workplace
About Our Client
Our client is a leading services company based in the heart of Melbourne. With a top tier client base and a dynamic and inclusive culture this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm.
Working closely with the General Manager you will lead a small team of accounting professionals and administrative staff and be responsible for;
- Overseeing the preparation of financial month end and cash flow reporting.
- Prepare the budgets and forecasts.
- Produce monthly profit and loss reports and review of billings distribution.
- Management and development of qualified and clerical staff.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including auditors and other ad hoc commercial duties as directed by senior management.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA or CPA qualified and have held a leadership role within the professional services sector either within an accounting firm or in the legal, IT or engineering sector. A dynamic and experienced accounting professional, you will have strong technical and commercial accounting skills and demonstrate the commercial acumen required to influence business leaders and drive process improvements. A team player, you will be a hands-on natural leader who isn't afraid to roll up their sleaves up to ensure to ensure group meet their objectives.
What's on Offer
- Ongoing mentoring and development
- Attractive salary
- Work life balance