Finance Manager - Construction
Hands on role within a growing owner-run business
Opportunity to form your own role and make your mark
About Our Client
As a sought after sub-contractor to Canberra 's largest property developers, this business comes from humble beginnings and has moved their way into a sizeable SME with 80 staff.
As Finance Manager, you will have the support of a finance administrator, and together be responsible for running the full finance function including payroll.
Your role will be focused around supporting the Business Partners with the implementation of solid financial and management reporting templates and processes, cashflow forecasting, BAS and IAS, financial statements and EBA comparisons.
This is a hands on Finance Manager role, with ad-hoc duties in assisting the Partners with private investments and business ventures as well, thus requires someone with sound business acumen and a commercial mindset.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Bachelor in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior finance role
- Industry experience within the construction industry is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Easy going and social team environment
- Family-oriented culture
- Competitive salary offering
- Flexibility to maintain a work/life balance