Finance Manager - Financial Services
New CBD Offices
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a mid size financial services firm that specialised in non-bank lending. A great opportunity to work with some inspirational leaders and entrepreneurs. The company has a progressive policy toward flexible working arraignments and offer excellent career development pathways.
Working closely with the CFO the main responsibilities for the role will include;
- Managing, leading and development of the Finance team
- Working with senior stakeholders to assist with formulating and driving business strategy
- Prepare financial reports including profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet and associated commentary
- Ensure compliance with statutory, professional & legislative requirements where applicable.
- Co-ordinate the Annual budget process in conjunction with key business stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate the Annual audit process and provide key information and input
- Prepare annual Statutory reporting
- Responsible for overseeing transnational staff within Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure legislative, audit, tax and professional requirements are adhered to.
- Manage preparation of BAS, FBT and income tax requirements
- Development of the Accounting Systems
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have started your career at a large accounting firm where you completed your CA. You will be a confident and clear communicator with a desire to lead a team in the next 2 years.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a mature business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.