Finance Manager - Immediate Start
Role incorporates technical and commercial elements
Leading construction and installation business in Melbourne's CBD
About Our Client
Our client is considered to be a prestigious construction organisation with a diverse range and scale of projects. The firm continues to be a workplace that encourages, values & celebrates creativity, hard-work and high-achievers. They are considered one of the more desired and sort after employers as they lead the industry by providing flexibility and support, whilst continuously devoting time to the development and progression of their own employees.
Reporting into the CFO, The Financial Controller will adhere to the following responsibilities:
- Management of staff (3 Full Time employees - Project Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant)
- Preparation of quarterly management reports.
- End to end Budget preparation and cash flow modelling.
- Statutory Accounting
- WIP reporting, managing cash-flow etc.
- Managing the monthly accounting cycle with the group across construction projects
- Oversight of the project accounting and business partnering with project managers
- Staff leadership and business process improvements.
- Board reporting and presentation to board and senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc work and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will be CA or CPA qualified, ambitious, proactive & responsive. They will be required to have the ability to meet deadlines with a flexible attitude to change and processes. The role will suit someone looking for a varied role where no two days are the same. Experience construction environment is highly regarded as is someone coming from a commercial role working with a pipeline of projects. Highly analytic, you will have strong cash flow management, project accounting expertise and the skills and past experience partnering with project managers.
What's on Offer
- CBD Location (work from home flexibility)
- Parking on-site
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for contract extension or to become permanent
- Rewarding culture
- Flexible working conditions