- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
About Our Client
Located in Collingwood. Our client is a close knit and collaborative media business. They currently use Xero accounting software and and are looking for a hands on Finance Manager to take ownership of the finance function. They have an excellent company culture and are open to someone working this role on either part time or full time basis.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a membership of the leadership team and responsible for the following tasks;
- Management of monthly reporting and analysis
- Cash flow reporting and management
- Take ownership of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Company payroll
- Indirect tax compliance
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Financial modelling and business case preparation for leadership team.
- Identify process improvements where possible
The Successful Applicant
You will be a hands on and tech savvy finance professional that enjoys partnering with operations to help drive business performance. You will have ideally had exposure to working in small and medium size businesses. Exposure to Xero accounting software is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a growing business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.