- New CBD Offices
- Global Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail business with revenue in excess of ten billion dollars. Brand new CBD offices and a flexible working culture.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will lead a small team to oversee the finance function of one of the companies largest divisions. Some of the key responsibilities will include;
- Ensure accuracy of the General Ledger and Profit and Loss accounts for the business
- Business partner with cross functions to provide accounting support and guidance.
- Work closely with FP&A team on the budgeting process
- Monitor month end close P&L and Balance Sheet estimates and any other projection or forecast required for the business.
- Review all the Retail Balance sheet reconciliation for the business
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CPA/CA qualified accountant. Either coming from a large accounting firm or with hand on experience from another large corporate.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working for a large corporate that will offer excellent career development opportunities.