Highly visible role with key stakeholder engagement across the business
$100,000-110,000 salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Australian owned property & construction organisation that is looking to expand further within the global market. They have growing operations with an excellent opportunity to cement themselves as a dominant player amongst industry peers. This role involves key financial reporting, HR responsibilities and administration processes with a good opportunity for career progression.
Reporting to the Managing Director the following responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Management of Administration and Finance functions of 6+ people.
- Provide HR for all employees, WHS management and recruitment controllership.
- Production of monthly financial reports (Balance sheet and P&L).
- Lodgment of BAS, PAYG, Payroll tax, FBT and annual tax returns.
- Financial budgeting and forecasting.
- Controlling company operations.
- Payroll processing including payment of superannuation and PAYG.
- Create, apply and monitor company policies.
- Overseeing performance appraisal process.
- Monitoring the workplace and evaluating possible areas of improvement.
- Keeping up to date with current legislation.
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed by directors.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have a background supporting HR responsibilities within a business with the following:
- Relevant degree in Finance/Accounting.
- CPA/CA preferred however not a necessity.
- 5 + years' experience in a similar work environment.
- 2 + years' QuickBooks or MYOB experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines with high motivation to succeed.
- Be reliable, professional and have a strong work ethic
- Problem solving and high attention to detail
- A team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Career progression and excellent training and development
- Excellent office location and team culture
- Work life balance and opportunity to join a growing company