Great Company Culture
Work closely with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client has recently opened new facilities and expects revenues to exceed $200m in 2020. A clear growth strategy and some impressive senior stakeholders have this business set up for an exciting future.
Working closely with Senior Management on strategy and driving the business as well as;
- Manage and mentor a team of 6 Including AP/AR
- Management of General Ledger - ensuring integrity of the General Ledger through accurate and timely processing of transactions
- Ensure that accurate cash flow reporting is prepared monthly and communicated to management
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for Australian entities
- Overseeing tax compliance Australian entities including Corporate Tax, FBT and GST Returns
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced finance professional with at least 2 years of staff management experience. You will have previously worked in a Manufacturing, Packaging or Logistics business and be comfortable with dealing with non-finance stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a global multinational business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.