Great opportunity to drive change
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading services company is currently growing their presence in Perth and hence are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to drive change and business partner with the team.
Reporting to the GM, you will be leading a team and will be responsible for end to end financial and management accounting duties that include the timely and accurate month end closing, preparing financial and management reports with in depth variance analysis,forecasting and budgeting, reconciliations, BAS and audit related matters.
It is our clients expectation that the successful incumbent will be able to take ownership to increase the maturity of the finance team and processes, introduce and revamp reporting by working closely with senior stakeholders in the business to create value adding dashboards and reports for decision making.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you should have the following:-
- At least a CPA/CA/CIMA qualified
- At least 5-8 years of strong experience in a similar capacity role
- Strong track record of working in business to transform the finance team with strong examples of process improvement, cost saving initiatives and creating in-depth analysis reports
- Candidates with experience within services companies will be advantageous
- Willing to be hands on
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to influence stakeholders
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting role where you will be able to drive and take ownership of the finance function by value adding.