Massive Opportunity to add real value
About Our Client
This Manufacturing and production business based in Eagle Farm are an award winning international business whose products are used at venues from some of the biggest sporting matches worldwide to local churches.
The truly live and breath in their values, which include team work, integrity and accountability and are constantly trying to innovate and improve.
The role is based at their warehouse, so you will really have the opportunity to impact the business on a day to day level.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for
Managing all financial transaction services (notably accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll) to:
- Maintain finance-related policies and procedures, business systems and controls, audit trails and accounting records to ensure organisational objectives are met.
- Ensure the efficient, timely and accurate processing of all financial transactions.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement to achieve performance improvement and cost reduction.
- Produce materially accurate monthly financial accounts in accordance with a tight global timetable;
- Optimise Sales and EBITDA by providing relevant business insights (e.g. via proactive revenue/margin analysis/commentary and effective oversight of areas such as Travel & Expense Management).
- Develop and be responsible for annual budgets & periodic re-forecasts.
- Produce materially accurate annual financial accounts in accordance with Australian International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Liaise with the group's (centrally managed) external audit program as required.
- Manage Cash and liquidity requirements via ongoing cashflow forecasting.
- Manage Accounts Receivable to achieve commercially sound credit control and collections.
- Manage Inventory to optimise sales, boost inventory turnover and minimise obsolescence & adjustments.
- Manage Accounts Payable in line with reasonable commercial practice.
- Ensure that all payroll-related payments such as Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Workcover comply with sound business practice in all states that the company operates in.
- Ensure that all company returns (including Business Activity Statements, Income tax returns & Fringe Benefits Tax returns) are accurately prepared (in accordance with sound business practice and advice from external tax agents) and lodged on time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will ideally have:
- Previous experience working with a multinational or an international business;
- Previous experience building rapport with a wide variety of local and international stakeholders;
- Ability to positively influence change, provide recommendations and drive outcomes;
- Flexibility to participate in out of hour's conference calls;
- Ability to effectively manage others
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- High level of organisation skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities;
What's on Offer
for the successful candidate there will be a basic salary of $130,000 - $160, on offer - dependant on experience.