Leading higher education erganisation looking for a Finance Manager
Help shape the finances to ensure the success of the next generation
About Our Client
My client is a very reputable and evolving higher education organisation that is in the process of going through a big transformation program. They are looking for like minded commercial and driven Finance Manager to join their team as they create a new operating model.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Variance analysis
- Process management - Budget, Forecast and Year-end
- Team management/ leadership - provide guidance and coaching to 2 direct reports
- Stakeholder management - business partner to Faculty Executive Dean, General Manager and Head of Departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful Finance Manager for this role, you would:
- Be a qualified accountant within minimum five years post qualified experience
- Ideally have worked within Education and Training industry
- Have had hands on management experience
- Great at stakeholder engagement and management
- Be able to think autonomously and be goal orientated
- Experienced in variance analysis and budgeting
What's on Offer
My Sydney based education client is keen to offer the successful candidate the competitive salary between $117,000 to $131,000 plus 13.25% superannuation loaded on top. There are flexible working arrangements and great management support. As their organisation is currently going through a lot of change there will most likely be potential permanent opportunities could arise from within the team and others!