A key role with a high growth electrical contractor and project manager
Strong career progression on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field who have experienced a strong period of growth across the last few years. They are now looking to recruit a Finance Manager for one of their divisions, working closely with the operational divisional head of this business unit, as well as the CFO.
This is a key Divisional Finance Manager position where your key deliverable will be to partner with the will partner with the CFO and Executive Leadership Team to drive profitability through actionable insights and analysis. You will be responsible for preparing the budgeting and forecasting process, in conjunction with the Executive Leadership Team for this circa $25M division and the CFO.
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Business Unit Management to improve business performance
- Prepare accurate and timely preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting and provide insights into risks and cost saving opportunities.
- Manage cashflow and working capital for the Business Unit
- Provide information to project managers for contract review
- Build relationships with external accountants, bankers and insurance companies
- Facilitate and support process improvement within all financial accounting controls and procedures
- Be responsible for the leadership and development of a small team of three staff.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant CA or CPA
- Experience in a contracting /project environment would be ideal
- Experience in contract accounting, direct field labour, WIP, margin and revenue recognition
- Experience in Pronto, Simpro, MS Power BI would be an advantage
- Experience in an electrical contracting environment will be a significant advantage
What's on Offer
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Parking onsite
- Convenient location
- Fast growing organisation