- Rapidly expanding 'for purpose' organisation
- Permanent role, start ASAP!
About Our Client
Our client has been established for almost 30 years. They do inspiring work in communities across Australia, enriching lives and providing pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. A close-knit team, our client is looking for a friendly and approachable Finance Manager who is looking to become an integral member of the organisation.
Reporting to the CEO and with full responsibility for the accounting function, this role will incorporate the following:
- Produce Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reporting packs, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and accounting standards
- Manage budgets and forecasts, analysing variance, trends and anomalies
- Prepare and monitor project accounts and budgets
- Prepare acquittals
- Oversight of the AP and AR function
- Be an active member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Review existing practices and implement improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be pro-active, innovative and highly organised. You will be fully adept at managing a full finance function and will ideally have experience in a small to medium sized not for profit or community based organisation.
Proven experience analysing results and improving processes will be highly regarded.
You will possess a high level of cultural awareness, with the ability to demonstrate understanding and respect for cultural values, beliefs and traditions of ATSI people and other diverse cultures.
What's on Offer
- Work for an expanding For Purpose organisation
- Close-knit team
- Sole role
- Competitive remuneration package offered
Our client is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.