- Great Company Culture
- Work Closely with Senior Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Aged Care group with a supportive and collaborative culture. They offer flexible working arrangements and understand there is more to life than just work.
You will be taking ownership of a small team and running the end to end finance function. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Finance and Accounts team deliver according to their performance requirements.
- Prepares periodic reports for the General Manager, as necessary or requested, to track key functional area KPIs.
- Preparation of the Group's weekly cash flow forecasts with supporting analysis and commentary.
- Maintain the general ledger integrity and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and review of month-end journals.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated and clinic financial reports with commercial recommendations and insight.
- Prepare and own the financial section of the quarterly board report with insightful information to enable decision making at the Shareholder and Group board level.
- Co-ordinating and preparing the Group's budget and reforecasts under the guidance of the General Manager
- Manage all accounting operations including Payroll, Billing, A/R and A/P
- Preparation of the Group statutory financials in accordance with Group polices & procedures and the Corporations Act 2001.
- Evaluate the existing systems and processes, recommend potential changes and manage implementation including stakeholder management with operations and other support functions internally.
- Support month-end and year-end close process and ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage the Audit Relationship and annual Audit Process.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced finance profeshional with either a CPA or CA qualification. You may be looking for your first role as a Finance Manager or have already led teams before. The most critical trait is a willingnes to do both the high level strategic work and also be willing to get your hands into the detail when required.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.