Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Business
Excellent International Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Company with offices in over 20 countries globally.They are hiring a Finance Manager for their offices in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the region, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions so they are accurately recorded and reported
- Effectively monitor day to day accounting transactions and monthly closing according to IFRS
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and conduction variance analysis to ensure corrective actions are undertaken in a timely manner
- Financial reporting including monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, quarterly and annual budgets and variance reports, business financial metrics and KPIs
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of budgets and cash flow.
- Liaison with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- This position is for SAUDI NATIONAL Candidates ONLY
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- ACCA/CIMA part/fully qualified or similar
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in a finance function, preferably at a managerial position
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards/US GAAP desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive business partner
- Strong software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Manufacturing brand
- Attractive pay and benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- International exposure