- Excellent Company Culture
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a national logistics business based in Laverton with a strong track record of creating competitive advantage through excellent customer service and a diversified service offering.
You will be managing a team of 4 and reporting directly into the CFO. Some of the key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Deliver Reporting for executive leadership team with Commentary outlining key drivers, opportunities and successes within the results
- Business partnering with various teams
- Insight to monthly and half yearly financial and management reporting;
- Deliver strong financial and internal controls;
- Support and deliver audit process;
- Support business decisions and provide accurate and timely financial information;
- Manage Cash Flow planning with key financing stakeholders
- Review and execute Customer & Supplier Contracts
- Contribute to and support Strategy Development and subsequent KPI measures
- Oversee the Annual Budget Forecasting process
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced people leader who enjoys working in a broad, hands on role. You will be CPA/CA qualified with strong communication skills. Specific industry experience is not required.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.