- Renown commercial firm is an employer of choice in Canberra
- Critical role within an established team offering hands on exposure
About Our Client
As a renown and respected local company, this firm has established themselves as an employer of choice within the local market.
They are focused on creating a family-feel between employees and they are unapologetic about protecting the culture they have worked so hard to develop. You will be surrounded by ethically-minded professionals that have a high work ethic and whom are experts in their field.
As Finance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of AP and AR as well as preparing daily bank reconciliations.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Ensuring the AR sub-ledger is updated with bank deposits
- Reconciliation of all customer accounts and updating the status for all outstanding debts
- Reconciliation of the AR sub-ledger
- Ensure timely payment of all invoices as per company policy
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all outstanding invoices are processed
- Month end reconciliation of the GL and AP aged TB
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years experience within a similar role in the commercial sector
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an ability to articulate complex information.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- Free, undercover parking
- Reduced rates within the hotel, fitness & travel industry
- Invitation to first-class industry events