- Exciting long-term contract working with a global market leader
- Convenient Western Sydney location
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader who is regarded as being pioneer in their sector, providing world class and innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently in the process of recruiting for a Finance Senior Program Manager to join them on an initial 12 months contracting basis.
In this role you will report to the Finance Senior Program Manager and be a part of the global team implementing Oracle Fusion for Finance. In this capacity you will partner with the Business Owner and IT Lead to drive the successful implementation of a regional deployment of Oracle Fusion. This is a business focused role - the individual will not be leading a technical team but will focus on accountability of business team tasks. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly understand the business and must have excellent communication skills, with strong experience in leading complex ERP projects in a global environment.
- Develop project plans / schedules and track the completion of milestones, particularly for business-focused activates. Identify critical path, surface roadblocks and find creative solutions to resolve issues.
- Partner with Business Owner to ensure clear business prioritisation of requirements and promote collaborative relationships across business and IT.
- Proactively manage risks and anticipate potential issues which pose a threat to achieving project goals; propose plans to resolve issues and execute corrective actions.
- Cultivate strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels. Ensure all stakeholders are aware of project decisions and status. Keep executive sponsors informed via status presentations and appropriate escalations.
- Evaluate critical success factors and document lessons learned. Develop a "playbook" to leverage for future implementations.
- Manage through others; successfully influence cross-functional team members to achieve project goals.
- Maintain enthusiasm, energy and focus in a variety of circumstances.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required (information systems, business, finance preferred), MIS or MBA a plus
- CPA or CA Qualification desirable
- 5+ years project and program management
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organisations across geographies
- Business leadership of ERP cloud (preferable Oracle Fusion) implementations
- Strong understanding of Agile PM practices
- Experience with Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report
- Change management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
What's on Offer
- Long term location
- Parking onsite
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to join a global market leader