- Supportive leaders and strong team culture
- Flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
An innovative and well established engineering organisation within the Australian market. With a global client base, across a number of different markets, our client prides themselves on their diversity and dynamicity.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system and the migration of existing data.
- Data cleansing, controls testing and validations
- Partnering with financial and non-financial stakeholders across the business
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience dealing with large ERP systems. Additional experience in ERP migration/implementation is highly regarded
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Good business partnering skills and being comfortable with probing and asking questions
- Finance background to easily understand and interpret margins, costs, revenue etc.
What's on Offer
Benefits of this role include:
- Work flexibility. All team members work from home 1-2 days per week.
- Work under leaders who genuinely care about the development and success of the team. Team work and strong culture are key traits of this team.
- Potential to go long-term or permanent for the right candidate