Finance Transformation Lead
Join a fast growing and dynamic global organisation
About Our Client
This is an international organisation with a diversified product and service offering and global reach to emerging markets. Their growth strategy has resulted in a number of acquisitions across multiple jurisdictions and now with a changing landscape of the business, significant transformation within the Finance department will be required.
Reporting into the head of finance with a dotted line to the Global IT Manager, this is a value add position to drive efficiency's and system changes across the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with key stakeholders to understand current processes
- Implement a range of change management projects
- Provide financial analysis support and advice to business managers and stakeholders
- Lead the roll out and implementation of a range of systems to drive efficiency's and performance
The Successful Applicant
The nature of the business going through such change and transformation will naturally require this individual to be agile and dynamic in their approach. Strong stakeholder engagement is essential as well as being capable of influencing various divisions and departments. You will have demonstrated experience in working in a highly complex business, ideally with operations in various locations across the world. In addition, you will be solution orientated and enjoy using your initiative. Those with an accounting qualification will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to create and navigate this role to meet business requirements
- Exciting opportunity with huge growth potential
- Working amongst a highly competent and well qualified leadership group