Financial Accountant APAC - Chinese speaking
Interesting & varied role within growing multinational company
Ongoing professional learning and career development opportunities
About Our Client
Expecting strong growth in Asia-Pacific, our client is a leading manufacturer with a strong global presence. Opening multiple new factories in China, our client has witnessed significant growth in the last 12 months with excellent new product offerings which makes this an exciting time to join.
As such, they are seeking a technically strong and commercially minded Financial Accountant with good Mandarin-speaking skills to join their team and grow the relationship with their joint venture partners in the APAC region.
Reporting to the Financial Controller - APAC, your key duties will include:
- Preparation of APAC monthly financial and management reports;
- Support and see through the financial audit of Joint Venture entities;
- Assist with tax compliance matters across APAC;
- Effective engagement with multiple stakeholders across Asia;
- Drive continuous improvement with compliance processes and reporting;
- Ad hoc technical research and projects assistance.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be degree-qualified (Accounting or related) and have attained your CA/CPA qualifications (or are working towards). You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to converse well in Mandarin. In addition to having a strong eye for detail, you will have the ability to manage tight deadlines and work as part of a tight knit team.
Prior experience from a Big 4 chartered background and/or multinational business with operations in Asia will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Interesting & varied role within growing multinational company
- Ongoing professional learning and career development opportunities
- Dynamic and collaborative team culture - Free on-site parking