Financial Accountant - Bilingual Japanese Speaker
About Our Client
I am working with a global investment management organisation who has a strong presence in the Sydney market.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day accounting, general ledger maintenance and the monthly financial close process in relation to multiple international legal entities
- Accounting and financial analysis
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial Key Performance Indicators and Management Information for submission to Board
- Assist preparation of quarterly finance report to Board of Directors
- Preparation of financial analysis on request to support management in making strategic decisions regarding products, operations and other ad-hoc
- Assistance with preparation of financial forecasts and budget reports to Corporate Finance and to strategic business units
- Maintenance of balance sheet account reconciliations for quarterly review with
- Assistance with the coordination/preparation of support for independent audits, monitoring of audit progress, responses to auditors' questions and communication of relevant issues to
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- CA qualified
- Minimum five years' Big 4 or 2nd tier accounting firm experience required. Combination of Big 4 and investment management/financial services experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Understanding of monthly and yearly financial close processes essential
- Experience in preparing consolidated statutory financial statements required
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting standards required
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well respected and growing organisation.