Financial Accountant - Chinese Speaking
Key Decision Maker
About Our Client
Our client is an established Manufacturing & Construction business in an exciting growth period, with an opportunity to work autonomously and have a genuine impact on the company. This opportunity will allow you to add value within and be a key driver in the companies decision making process. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Assisting the CFO to drive the budgeting and forecasting process with variance analysis recommendations
- Assisting the CFO on cost management to drive system, operational efficiencies and process enhancements
- Preparation and lodgement of all taxation reporting, incl BAS, FBT & GST and ensuring these are carried out in compliance with government laws and procedures
- Managing the annual audit with the external auditors for both Australian and Chinese Auditing
- The end-to-end Payroll process with good understanding of Construction industry standards, interpretation of EBA awards & allowances, payroll tax, WorkCover claim and payroll reports
- Preparation of General Journal Reconciliations
- Complete activities required to close month-end
- Month-end reporting and analysis to local management and Chinese head office
- In depth sales, margin, costing and inventory reporting and analysis
- Management of the GL
- Adhoc reporting and projects as required
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will be CPA qualified with at least 5 years' experience, advanced excel skills, ideally in a construction manufacturing environment, strong cost control experience. Must be fluent in English/Chinese in Reading/Writing/Speaking. Be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement with Company. Proficient MYOB and understanding both Australian and Chinses accounts are preferred.
What's on Offer
This job will allow the ideal candidate to work autonomously in their role, whilst also being able to make a genuine impact on the direction of the company. There is on-site parking available for employees of this organisation.