Financial Accountant (contract)
Work for an internationally recognised company
Work alongside a supportive and successful Finance team
About Our Client
Our clients are based South of Perth, they are well known for excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering opportunities for career progression and a chance to go permanent to those that prove themselves.
- Managing of a team of transactional staff and one Assistant Accountant;
- Preparation of half year and full year statutory accounts;
- Overseeing AP/AR functions;
- Weekly and Monthly analysis of financial results;
- Preparation of General Ledger reconciliations and accruals;
- Overseeing the annual audit preparation and liaising with external auditors;
- Providing advice where required to business units and operations;
- Conducting a review of systems and procedures, and implementing improvements where necessary; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CPA or CA qualified with strong technical accounting skills and commercial experience. You will have a meticulous eye for detail and strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience working as a Financial Accountant in the commercial space, working with internal and external stakeholders is preferred for this role and strong statuatory reporting experience.
What's on Offer
- $70 - $90k + super
- Close to public transport
- Working with a supportive and constructive Finance team