Financial Accountant - contract
Exciting opportunity to join a growing business in the technoology industry
Located in South Melbourne
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational with operations in various locations in Melbourne who are looking to expand their finance team. They provide a great work life balance with opportunity to work from home and have flexible working hours. There is also a strong focus on diversity and have a very welcoming culture and social work environment. Our client is looking for a well-rounded financial accountant with a qualified CA/CPA and at least 3 years' experience in this respective role to join their team.
As a Financial Accountant your roles will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing month end reporting including, balance sheet reconciliations, accrual calculations and variance reporting.
- Assisting in weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Assisting in the budgeting, forecasting and cash flow reporting across the month.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across various business units to provide clear understanding of financial information.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register across the assigned category.
- Manage FBT, income taxation and GST return and lodgements.
- Other adhoc reporting as required by the management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified with either CPA or CA
- 3 years' experience as a financial accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with large ERP systems such as MYOB is ideal
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and potential for growth
- Exposure to multiple senior stakeholders
- Be part of a team with diverse culture and support