Financial Accountant / Fund Accountant
Fantastic work life balance
Central CBD location
About Our Client
My client fosters a great work culture in a relaxed environment working for a leading superannuation fund in the CBD.
- Monthly Management Reporting and Board Reporting process.
- Monitor monthly balance sheet reconciliations with regards to accruals, prepayments, receivables and provisions.
- Verify the daily/monthly bank reconciliations and o/s cheques.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly income tax provisions with external consultants and internally.
- Review and maintain the accounting and administration systems for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Prepare the BAS/IAS and FBT returns and associated provisions.
- Prepare cash-flow monthly and ensure AFSL compliance.
- Assist with the APRA Returns.
- Prepare the daily and weekly unit pricing process when required.
- Produce the daily process of uploading unit prices in the system as required.
- Produce the provision of daily cash-flow data from the daily trade file to the custodian and ensure that the associated funds are also instructed and provided or request for funds instructed from the custodian.
The Successful Applicant
- This is a hands on role where you will spend a balanced time across Finance, Investment and AP/AR.
- Accounting/ Commerce degree
- CA/ CPA qualified or actively perusing
What's on Offer
Relaxed work environment with great work life balance, fantastic work life balance, well rounded role and competitive salary package.