Financial Accountant - Healthcare Organisation
Long-term 6 month contract with the opportunity to go permenant
Well-established finance team with great team culture
About Our Client
One of the most well-established Health organisation's in Melbourne that is rapidly growing and continues to lead the way in the industry. State of the art modern office spaces and great team culture.
- Accurate and timely completion of the monthly financial reports.
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed monthly and accurately.
- Financial accounting and compliance reporting.
- Month end activities - accruals & reconciliations.
- Assist in the completion of the annual audit process and work directly with external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Ideally have a business services/audit + industry background or have worked in a large complex businesses.
- Driven, detail oriented, team player.
- Immediately available for work.
What's on Offer
- Long-term 6 month contract with the ability to go permanent.
- Opportunity to get one of the biggest brands in Health on your CV.
- Be a part of large well-established finance team.
- Highly attractive salary package and location