Financial Accountant | Hospitality | IMMEDIATE START!!!
Participate in 2 ongoing projects in prime iconic locations
Develop skillsets in a growing hospitality brand, on a 3-4 months contract
About Our Client
Your next employer is a leading name in the hospitality industry, with operations across iconic venues across Sydney. Due to continuous growth and ongoing projects, they are opening their doors for 2 Financial Accountants to work alongside the CFO. senior management and operations manager.
Operating for almost 3 decades, they continually deliver outstanding service to their stakeholders, guided by their passion and a culture of collaboration and creativity.
Working alongside the finance team, you will manage the business portfolios ensuring information is accurate, complete and timely for the relevant stakeholders.
- Completion of end-to-end processing and monthly reporting including statutory reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Support in the year-end workload and procedures
- Assisting in setting up, monitoring, and maintenance of accounts
- Manage intercompany transactions from the different iconic venues
- Assist in integrating data, providing insights for the 2 ongoing projects in iconic locations
- Support team as needed
The Successful Applicant
Keen to talk to candidates with the following qualifications:
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 3-5 years experience
- Hospitality sector experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Exposure to SUN Systems and BI tools, preferred
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- With commercial mindset that can tell the story from the numbers to assist decision making
- Passionate, with initiative and can work with minimum supervision
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Immediately Available or 1-week notice period
What's on Offer
- Participate in 2 ongoing projects in prime iconic locations
- Develop skillsets in a growing hospitality brand, on a 3-4 months contract
- $35-45 per hour + superannuation, for immediate start!!!!