Financial Accountant - Immediate Start
Initial 6 month contract with a view to permanency
Fantastic Culture, CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well-known sporting organisation's in Australia.
The Financial Accountant's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely completion of the monthly financial reports.
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed monthly and accurately.
- Knowledge of local tax FBT, BAS, GST, PAYG.
- Look after the payroll review, workcover etc.
- Statutory compliance including BAS returns.
- Assist in the completion of the annual audit process and other relevant tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified with a tertiary degree in accounting/finance related discipline.
- Solid experience in month end processes and preparation of financial statements and strong knowledge of local tax (FBT, GST, BAS).
- Adaptable, fast learner, strong communicator.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic team culture in a strong high-performing finance team.
- CBD location accessible by public transport.
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development.
- 6 month contract with a view to permanency.