- Immediate start
- Onsite Parking
About Our Client
With numerous locations across the globe, this expanding and diversified organisation is undoubtedly an employer of choice. Their collective business solutions and commitment to build all stakeholder relationships has enabled them to drive their industry towards positive growth. They focus on providing a supportive and communicative environment with their staff by encouraging ambition and rewarding success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on and ambitious professional to take on a contract role with an international market leader.
Reporting to the CFO and working as part of a collaborative team, your key duties include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with annual budgets & forecasts
- P&L analysis across multiple business units & cost centres
- Assisting with preparation of board packs
- Intercompany bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting on business/project performance
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and taxation requirements
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Ad hoc project tasks to support the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be degree-qualified (Commerce or related) and have prior experience within similar roles in industry or have a mid-tier/Big 4 chartered background. You enjoy working within a dynamic business and are a strong communicator who can build relationships across the business. You take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a collaborative and successful team. CA/CPA qualifications are desirable (though not essential).
What's on Offer
- 5 month contract
- Northern Suburbs
- Flexible working on offer
- Immediate Start