Financial Accountant- Northern Suburbs
Easily Recognised Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known retailer and wholesaler with operations across the country. Due to a period of unprecedented growth the business is looking to add a talented Financial Accountant to their high performing team. The business has a strong focus on organic growth and development which has led to a unique working environment where team members are encouraged to excel.
As a Financial Accountant your roles will include; but not be limited to:
- Managing month end reporting including, balance sheet reconciliations, accrual calculations and variance reporting.
- Assisting in weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Assisting in the budgeting, forecasting and cash flow reporting across the month.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across various business units to provide clear understanding of financial information.
- Manage FBT, income taxation and GST returns and lodgements.
- Other adhoc reporting as required by the senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Fully qualified with either CPA or CA
- Experience working in a chartered accounting firm is preferable
- Intermediate skills on Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with large ERP systems such as SAP is ideal
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential to the role
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Exposure to multiple senior stakeholders
- Training and growth opportunities