- Global Organisation
- Flexibile Working Arrangements
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised IT company, based within the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as flexible work life balance. This large scale organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on continual commercial improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day accounting function which includes bank reconciliations and general journals
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting, fixed asset reconciliations and other reporting
- Management of month-end process to ensure accuracy of monthly trial balance
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Preparation on annual statutory accounts
- Liaise with external accountants on taxation returns (FBT, GST, ITR)
- Lead annual external audit
- Prepare the fortnightly payroll
- Manage the general staff admin such as payroll setup, leave management, and staff expenses
Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded Accountant to re-join the workforce or reduce hours to a 3-day working week. They are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Accountant with reporting and commercial nous to join the broader team and add value to a well-established organisation.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. This fast paced and ever evolving landscape with provide you with varied learning opportunities and the ability to make a difference.