Financial Accountant - Permanent Part Time
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised logistics company, based within the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, allowing for innovative learning and development, as well as flexible work life balance. This large scale organisation pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Being able to communicate with others and work in a team are essential qualities to succeed within the organisation as well as a strong focus on continual commercial improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management reports, including in depth KPI analysis and recommendations to department heads
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Director to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budgets & forecasts
- Maintenance of invoices and accounts, including GL journals and adjustments
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded Accountant to re-join the workforce or reduce hours to a 4-day working week. They are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Accountant with reporting and commercial nous to join the broader team and add value to a well-established organisation.
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and display a strong work ethic, will allow you to thrive in a diverse working environment. This fast paced and ever evolving landscape with provide you with varied learning opportunities and the ability to make a difference.