Financial Accountant | Property & Devlopment
Amazing office culture
Fantastic team culture
About Our Client
Large real estate development group with over 10 years experience across Sydney looking to expand their accounts team with this new Financial accountant role, Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Management of accounts payable
- Ensuring accounting standards and policies are met
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Preparation of GST, PAYG, FBT and Payroll Tax returns
- Completion of monthly accruals, prepayments, and depreciation schedules
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of monthly and annual forecasting
- Creating KPI reports
- Preparing cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Conducting internal audits
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum 3 year's experience in Accounting
- Analytical mind. A key requirement is to get under the skin of the figures and obtain a strong understanding of the cause and effect of key business metrics
- Commercial and business awareness. The role requires somebody with more than the technical skills.
- Keen eye for detail and desire to probe further.
- Deadline oriented and ability to stick to time constraints
- Hands on approach
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced computer skills, in particular Excel and Xero
What's on Offer
This company is big on internal promotion, training and rewarding their staff. Great benefits on offer, work from central Sydney CBD location with a competitive salary of $100,000-$120,000+ Super depending on experience.