- Work for a Leader in Real-Estate and Property.
- Genuine pathway for strong career progression.
About Our Client
We are currently working with a leading Property and Real Estate company experiencing rapid growth who are looking to recruit a high performing and driven Financial Accountant to join their Corporate Finance team. This role will be supported by an impressive Management team with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the sector and you will get to work with one of the leading investment companies in the world.
Our client is open to speaking with candidates from a Chartered background along with newly qualified Accountants with a strong commercial background.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Ownership of month-end process including journal preparation, balance sheet and P&L review
- Preparation of monthly consolidated and cost center reporting
- Assisting Finance Manager with preparation of monthly management reports and quarterly board reporting
- Statutory reporting for entities as required and liaising with auditors on annual audits
- Monthly tax lodgment preparation and annual tax reporting (GST, FBT, payroll tax)
- Assistance with the preparation of BAS, annual income tax returns
- Assistance with calculating/preparing/collecting management fees
- Assistance with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Research accounting issues as required
- Develop and improve management reporting processes and systems
- Continuously seek process improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting or Finance Degree.
- Strong technical accounting experience in; statutory accounting, consolidation, GST.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Career development, training and support
- Health and wellness benefits including a wellness room
- Additional leave entitlements