- Opportunity to work for a top ASX listed business
- Great opportunity to further your skill by getting involved in projects
About Our Client
Client a billion dollar turnover top ASX listed business that is a market leader in the industry they operate in.
- Delivers Financial Reports with high accuracy first time to management and business with minimal adjustments required.
- Profit &Loss & balance sheets applicable to the set of Financial Reports are achieved within the agreed working days.
- Good Rating on internal and external audits
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders on customer service provided by GL Reporting team.
- Positively contribute the financial excellence program through contributions in the areas of segment reporting, automation and procedural documentation revamp project.
- An understanding of financial transaction processing and reporting requirements in a large and complex organisation and the ability to define and manage Service Delivery accountabilities, processes and capabilities required to achieve strategic objectives within a Shared Services model.
The Successful Applicant
- CA qualification
- Prior experience working with ASX listed businesses
- Prior experience working in a high volume environment
- Experience in automation of manual processes
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of procedural documentation
- Strong understanding of Segment reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experiences in financial modelling using Excels are desirable
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a national brand
- Competitive salary package
- Convenient location easily accessible by public transport