Opportunity with a innovative multinational business
6 month contract with the view to go permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the fitness industry. With continued success and growth in the Australian, Asia and US markets they are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Financial Accountant to partner with senior members of the team to drive success.
Reporting to the Group Accountant & CFO, working as part of a collaborative team, your key duties include:
- Preparation of financial statement
- Assisting with annual budgets & forecasts
- P&L analysis across multiple business units & cost centre
- Assisting with preparation of board packs
- Intercompany bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting on business/project performance
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and taxation requirements
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Ad hoc project tasks to support the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be degree-qualified (Commerce or related) and have prior experience within similar roles in industry or have a mid-tier/Big 4 chartered background. You enjoy working within a dynamic business and are a strong communicator who can build relationships across the business. You take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a collaborative and successful team. CA/CPA qualifications are desirable.
What's on Offer
- Interesting projects, vibrant and supportive team culture
- Great career progression and learning opportunities
- Excellent work life balance and flexibility
- Free car parking, North Side location
- Long term contract with the view to go permanent