Permanent contract and great work life balance within an ever growing Capital
Access to Australia's leading commodity traders within a highly skilled workin
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Capital Management company with a strong focus on providing their customers the best investment returns in the market. This role, designed report to and collaborate with the Finance Manager, whilst being a part of a high performing team. You will ensure timely credit fund reconciliations as well as accounting support in the completion of the monthly and quarterly financial reports. The long term vision for this role is to progress into a more senior role and to further develop your analytical and leadership skills within the Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Fund reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Monthly financial reports and reconciliations
- Tax and FBT reporting
- Analysis reports to key stakeholders
- Cash flow reporting
- Foreign exchange translation management
- Communication with Australia's leading Stock commodities traders
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will be CPA or CA, part or full qualified, with experience with Capital Management or Credit Fund accounting. Key to your success in this role will require you to have a strong understanding of national and international commodities, as well as highly developed analytical and numeracy skills.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance with working from home available
- Permanent employment
- Access to Australia's best commodity traders.