Learning & Development
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded ASX listed brand within the Retail industry, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever expanding organisation. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as they pride themselves on a close knit family culture with a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and easy going working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a regular basis, within periodic deadlines. As well as maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation of sales, management, quarterly, and annual reports with commentary and analysis
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for all Taxation obligations, working closely with external auditors to ensure all Accounting Standards are adhered to
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional looking to progress your career within industry. Exposure to a large scale organisation or the retail industry will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential. The ability to self-motivate, add value and have strong communication skills are paramount. CA or CPA part or full qualification and strong excel skills are preferred. Ideally suited to Big 4 or Mid-tier candidates looking to step into industry.
What's on Offer
The ability to display a high attention to detail and work well within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company.