Be a part of one of Australia's largest Nor For Profit organization
Hands on financial accountant role that has potential to go permanent
About Our Client
Client is a not-for-profit services provider that works with customers to realise their potential. As one of Australia's largest not-for-profit organisations, we provide services from metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. We have more than 85 years of experience and expertise in the industry.
The typical duties of this position include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly accounts to be distributed to management on a timely basis. These reports include Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Cashflow and Debtors Reports on an organisation and divisional basis.
- Preparation of monthly Business Activity Statements and PAYG Instalments.
- Review and monitor the accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate reporting in accordance with standards and pronouncements of the Australian Accounting Standards Board.
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, summarising and interpreting data;
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business
Studying towards or completed CPA/CA qualification;
At least three years experience in a similar role;
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
What's on Offer
- Potential temp to perm
- Competitive salary
- Convenient Northwest location
- Highly commercial and driven team environment