Great work life balance
Generous package and on-site parking
About Our Client
An organisation that truly cares about giving back to the community, my client is a leading non-for-profit with an excellent leadership team. To achieve their expansion plans, they are seeking a self-driven and engaging Accountant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with the view to permanency.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of bank and balance sheet reconciliations,
- Preparation of monthly P&Ls, financial and management reports;
- Fixed assets register maintenance and capex control;
- Supervise full-function month-end processing;
- Streamlining reporting processes and procedures;
- Assist with consolidations and statutory reporting;
- Managing cashflow and tax compliance;
- Ad hoc project tasks where required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal person will be degree-qualified (Accounting or related) and has attained his or her CA/CPA qualification. Prior experience within the NFP sector as well as a large chartered background would be highly desired. You are a smart, proactive and meticulous individual who enjoys improving policies and processes. You will work well both autonomously and within a dynamic team.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance
- Generous package and on-site parking, Northside Location
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Ongoing career development
- Contract with view to permanency