Long-term 9 month contract
Health organisation in inner northern suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized health organisation located in the inner northern suburbs with a well-established finance team.
- Providing key input to month end processes, and in conjunction with the rest of the accounting team to ensure monthly and quarterly reporting deadlines are met
- Providing key input to new accounting and reporting developments
- Ensuring all statutory and regulatory requirements are met
- Liaising with various faculty staff members, the wider finance team and external funding bodies on a daily basis. You will be a key point of contact for queries relating to grants, project spend, and invoice management.
- Generate and track invoices for various projects and contracts.
- Support the wider finance team with their work, as required, and contribute to a high performing and collaborative team culture.
The Successful Applicant
- A CA/CPA qualified accountant with strong technical skills and experience in month-end processes and financial reporting.
What's on Offer
- Long-term 9 month contract.
- Attractive salary package
- Exposure to working in a strong well-established finance team.