Multi National Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large multi-national agricultural company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on working as a team and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. Being a multi-national company there are many staff benefits including international transfers to other internal offices.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a regular basis, within periodic deadlines. As well as maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of sales, management, quarterly, and annual reports with commentary and analysis.
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for all Taxation obligations, working closely with external auditors to ensure all Accounting Standards are adhered to.
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming first time mover from a top accounting firm looking to move into industry. Exposure to large scale organisations and the agriculture industry will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills are paramount, CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.