Join a growing team and expand your career
South East Suburbs
About Our Client
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a well recognised brand and a market leader within the automotive industry. Due to continued growth within the company and the industry, they are looking to recruit a passionate and commercially focused accountant to join their high performing and accomplished team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, with a dotted line to the CFO. Your key responsibilities will be;
- The preparation and distribution of accurate monthly financial reports
- Responsibility for the preparation and lodgement of group tax returns including tax effect accounting
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Financial analysis of prospective project opportunities.
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process and quarterly corporate forecast
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be CPA/CA qualified, and an ambitious, well communicated and an organised individual. Ideally you have commenced your career within a Big 4 or mid tier firm and have now gained experience within commerce. Some industry experience working with similar clients is preferred but not essential. In addition to this you will be a strong communicator and be able to build relationships across the company and industry alike. JDE experience is also a desirable but not a must have.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Work close to home
- Excellent team culture