12 month maternity leave contract with a leading Not for Profit Organisation
Growing organisation with a great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Not For Profit Sector and are leading the way by embracing new technology and are centrally located in the Melbourne CBD.
The Financial Accountant's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely completion of the monthly financial reports.
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed monthly and accurately.
- Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis.
- Support and oversee the final transition from current finance system to new system implementation.
- Statutory compliance including BAS returns.
- Assist in the completion of the annual audit process and other relevant tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified with a tertiary degree in accounting/finance related discipline.
- Experience working as a Financial Accountant either working in the commercial or not for profit sector.
- Solid experience in month end processes and preparation of financial statements.
- Detail oriented and fast learner.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package with salary sacrifice benefits.
- CBD location accessible by public transport.
- Ongoing training, team support and professional development.
- Long-term 12 month contract.