Clear Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a strongly regarded, high end investment firm with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an expanding industry. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and supportive working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Operate in a business partner capacity, delivering frequent budgets and reports to various business units to ensure all business units are on the same page
- Assist with weekly and monthly management reports and variance analysis
- Assist with month end reconciliations, journals and monitor the reliability of the general ledger
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting for multiple business units and frequent analysis on the variance reports
- Process improvements and system upgrades allowing for more streamline processes
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis to ensure continuous value adding within the team
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated finance professional from a Banking or Financial Services background looking to move from a top accounting firm into industry. Exposure to a large retail organisation will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills and a passion for the retail industry are paramount, CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a large finance team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.