Fast growing business with international presence
Dynamic and flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and growing investment company that have presence regionally and internationally. Their business covers a wide range of industries including property, agriculture, aviation, financial services etc. They are currently expanding their business and hence are recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to be part of their growing team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for preparing consolidated financial and management accounts. This includes ensuring month end is done on a timely and accurate basis, cash flow forecasting, tax related matters and compliance. In addition you will prepare and issue investment reports including NAV on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. It is our clients expectation that the successful incumbent will play a strong business partner to the various group businesses to understand and drive financial performance and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you must have at least:-
- CPA/CA qualified
- At least 5-8 years of strong financial and management accounting experience
- Candidates with exposure to consolidation and multi currency
- Willing to be hands on and a great team player
- Candidates with Xero experience will be advantageous
- Open to candidates looking for flexible working hours or parents coming back to the workforce
- Open to candidates from the mid tier firms looking for their 1st commercial role
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting role with a fast growing company that offers excellent working environment.