Rare opportunity to join global media business
Strong career progression on offer
About Our Client
Global media company with over 230 million customers world-wide. Consistently breaking exclusives in local and global news, celebrity, entertainment and sport while reporting on what's trending in fashion, beauty, health and technology.
- Provide necessary support to various external stakeholders as necessary
- Interpret and review monthly reporting.
- Provide the internal stakeholders with the financial reporting to support business decisions.
- Complete the necessary statutory reporting as required including but not limited to GST, FBT, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Super
- Complete Insurance reviews and manage all company policies including PL and commercial cover, PI cover and work cover.
- Review financial and payroll records for benefits schemes, i.e. Employee Private Health & Superannuation
- Participate in the internal & external audit process when required
- Participate in Income tax preparation when required
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified CA or CPA, or working towards.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active and 'can-do' attitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to work without supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Technical working knowledge of Fringe Benefit Tax, Income Tax, international taxation.
- Digital media and advertising industry experience.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join a established finance team
- Strong global market presence
- Competitive salary
- Modern office in the heart of the CBD